Did you know? We rent out our church facilities for member and community events.
Wondering if an upcoming date is available? Simply check out our online calendar. We update it weekly. If you see a date of interest to you, contact the church office and the office staff will be happy to confirm the availability of the space and provide you with additional rental information.
Please Note: No Games of Chance or Gambling are Permitted on the Premises.
- There will be NO SMOKING or use of any other tobacco products anywhere in the building.
- There will be NO ALCOHOL or ILLEGAL DRUGS permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No rice or birdseed may be thrown on church property.
- No tape, tacks or nails should be used on the walls or furnishings.
- Restrooms and kitchen are not to be used for cleaning up after craft projects. The janitor’s sink should be used for this purpose.
- Any specific furnishings and equipment (e.g. tables, chairs, microphone etc.) should be noted on the request if needed.
- All food should be removed from the refrigerator when the function is over, or it will be discarded.
- All kitchen equipment needs to be cleaned and returned to its proper place.
- All garbage should be bagged and disposed of in the proper containers.
- If using the pavilion only, please schedule access to the church building (restrooms).
- A group representative is to meet with the custodian at least two weeks in advance of the event to discuss arrangements of tables, etc. (if this custodial service is requested).
- Group functions should not run over 10:00 PM. By 10:30 PM, all people and vehicles are to be removed from the premises.
- If children are present, they must be supervised.
- PLEASE DO NOT VENTURE INTO UNAUTHORIZED AREAS OF THE CHURCH. Please remain in the requested areas of the church only.